|Birthday:||February 29, 1996|
|Resides in:||New Orleans|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Taylor Celentino (sister)
Isobel Celentino (sister)
|Friends:||Nellica Demitri (best friend)|
|Education:||Mystic High School|
|First appearance:||Whitchy Triplets|
Tibitah Celentino is a 15 year old teenager girl, who is a witch and one of the Celentino triplets. She is one of the main characters of OM3
Tibitah Celentino is portrayed by Sarah Gilman
Tibitah is a nice and good witch. She does everthing to help, even people she doesn't like. She's also a little bit odd and crazy
For Tibitah's Gallery click here
- Channeling: The act of invoking or summoning extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces.
- Divination: The act of divining future, past, and present events based off extrasensory perception.
- Clairvoyance: The practice of divination through the perception of emotions, objects, people, or physical phenomena.
- Mediumship: The practice of communicating with the spirits of the dead.
- Premonitions: The practice of divination through the observation and study of dreams.
- Psychometry: The practice of divination through contact with or proximity to a certain object or person.
- Sensory: The practice of psychically detecting the use of magic and the location of the witch.
- Elemental Control: The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, and water.
- Spell Casting: The act of changing and controlling events through the use of charms, hexes, rituals, etc.
- Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movement of objects and persons through mental influence.
- Witches Brew: The act of brewing and concocting magical potions.
- Mind Reading: Some witches can read the minds of other witches or humans
- Disbelief: The act of denying or disbelieving in ones magical potential could cause a witch to inadvertently suppress their paranormal power.
- Fear: A distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the condition or feeling of being afraid could cause a witch to temporarily lose their powers.
- Overuse of Magic: The excessive use of magic could lead to disorientation, nose bleeds, unconsciousness. If a witch casts an extremely powerful spell, it can take so much energy from them that their magic becomes too weak to use.